- Timothy Brooks’s Vermeer’s hat – A Christmas gift. I have started it, but I find it a bit…random, as these kind of books often are. I’m not sure I’ll ever managed to finish it. But I will try.
- Hertha Muller’s The Appointment – The bleak -but beautiful written – tale about the everyday life of a woman In Romania, during the regime of Ceausescu. A heavy read indeed.
- Twyla Tharp’s The Creative Habit – I’ve heard so much about it, it was time to read it. Interesting, but I have already developed my own Creative Habit, so nothing new.
- The Art of the Renaissance – To refresh some knowledge.
- Peter Carey’s Parrot and Olivier in America – I’ve read a few of Carey’s books and enjoyed them very much. I have started this one, but then stopped. I keep it on the side as a reminder.