We went to the New Forest for a long weekend at the beginning of December.
The weather was great, in spite of the cold – I do enjoy properly cold weather anyway. There was still a lot of mud and that made walking in the Forest a bit of a challenge.
All we did for three days was: walk (a lot), sleep, relax, visit most of the local pubs and restaurants, and of course take a few photos.
Here’s a few taken with the new iPhone5 and Hipstamatic.
A few beautiful days spent walking, taking hundreds of photographs and drinking great beer.
Now back to work and to way to many projects!…as usual.
Many reasons to enjoy my early morning run:
- Getting my exercise out of the way, so I can concentrate on work.
- Stimulate the endorphins and improve my mood
- Experience the first lights of the day…so inspiring!
For a Monday I can’t complain:
- Running in the rain, early in the morning.
- Yummy coffee in a new mug, in one of my favourite colours.
- And a lovely floral gift.
Now, let’s do some work!