What a frustrating morning!
It started with mouldy bread (yuck!) and continued with the internet, first working intermittently, then not working at all, then going on an hour long upgrade. So all my morning work was heavily delayed.
The good thing is that I finally bought Snow Leopard for my Mac, yay for me!
Yes I know, Apple has just released Lion, but I’m still running Tiger and I got to the point when I can’t upgrade anything or get new software. I always get these messages saying that I should upgrade Safari, blah blah blah, but I can’t with my old tiger! I keep uploading new software that doesn’t run on Tiger, so it’s time to say bye bye to the trusted tiger and move up feline. Eventually I’ll get to Lion.
I wonder what feline will they chose next? I mean they started with Tiger which is one of the most powerful and then they went Leopard? I don’t get it.
Great week all in all
I managed to do most thing on my wishlist and that always put me in a great/positive/high moood (typo, but I like it).
- I finished some freelance work and got paid (nice!).
- Resumed the design and coding of the new gallery website, and it should be ready in the next couple of weeks (and it looks fabulous!)
- Got all ready to start new paintings and worked on ideas.
- Soft (very soft) launched this site and got back into the habit of posting regularly.
- Put together the Spaceship Soundtrack ( although I’m still working on that).
- I even went swimming!
- And got lots of ideas sorted. Stuff to do with selling or not selling of art and what I should do to earn money if I don’t want to sell my art (more of that on another post)
I didn’t go out on exploration & photo taking, yet. But I might go later today or during the weekend. The weather has been grey and wet (a part for a few hours on wednesday and that’s when I went swimming), so it felt so nice to stay indoors, warm & dry.
More design work to do today, although I’m starting to feel the laziness of the long weekend coming through, I might cut the working day short.